Google Analytics & Hub Spot
This website uses Google Analytics, a website analytics service of google Inc (Google) Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are on the users’ computers and allow for an analysis of their use of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding the use of this website by the user will usually be transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. IP anonymization has been activated on this website with the effect that the user’s IP address of the user will be shortened by Google within the territory of member states of the EU or in another signatory state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before such transfer occurs. Only in exceptional circumstances will the full IP address be transferred to a Google will use this information on behalf of the website provider in order to analyze the use of the website by the user, to compile reports on the website activities, and to provide further services in connection with the website use and internet use to the website provider. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the context of Google Analytics will no be combined with other data of Google. You can prevent the storage of a cookie by changing the settings of your browser software. However, please by advice that you might no be able to use the full functionalities of this website in such case. In addition, users may prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the Browser Plugin available through the following link. The current link is: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de”. The site also use Hub Spot and data collects is similar to that collected by Google Analytics. The data is collected and stored in a same or similar manner.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does no include trusted parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or responding to your request for service. We may also release your information when we believe is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others “rights” , property, or safety.
Maria’s Cool Stuff Content
Third Party Links
Links to other websites are provided for informational purposes only. While we believe the information to be accurate, we are not making any representations or warranties, no do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy of the information contained on them.
The Maria’s Cool Stuff name and logo are registered trademarks of Maria’s Cool Stuff Import & Export LLC. Al related product and service names, designs and slogans are the registered trademarks or service marks of Maria’s Cool Stuff Import & Export LLC. You may not use our trademarks without advanced written consent of an authorized officer of Maria’s Cool Stuff Import & Export LLC.
This website is owned by Maria’s Cool Stuff Import & Export LLC and contains material protected by copyright laws which may not be reproduced in any form without advance written consent of an authorized officer of Maria’s Cool Stuff Import & Export LLC
The applicable law governing the content and use of this site and any dispute arising from the use of this site is Colorado state law and all disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Denver Colorado, United States of America.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Expeditors Maria’s Cool Stuff Import & Export LLC Terms and Conditions
- Services provided. Expeditors Maria’s Cool Stuff LLC ( Maria’s) will provide global logistic consulting services as described in the attached proposal (“the service”) to customer subject to these terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) Maria’s Cool Stuff may engage other parties (“subcontractors”) to provide some or all of the Services. Maria’s Cool Stuff will use reasonable care in the selection of Subcontractors.
- Customer Obligations. Customer will furnish to Maria’s Cool Stuff, in a timely manner, all information and documents necessary or useful to provide the Service, and Customer warrants the accuracy and completeness of such information and documents. Customer is responsible for knowing and complying with all laws, government regulations, and interpretations, as updated from time to time. Unless explicitly agreed in writing to the contrary: (a) Customer is solely responsible for compliance with the most current laws, regulations and interpretations, and b) Customer is solely responsible for furnishing any required bonds to US Customs.
- Payment. Unless otherwise set forth in the attached proposal, Maria’s Cool Stuff invoice Customer for fees due for the Service and payment is due within 30 days of the invoice data. Any overdue amounts are subject to 1.5% interest per month and Customer is responsible for Maria’s Cool Stuffs attorney fees or other expenses in connection with the collection of any overdue amounts.
- Confidentiality.” Confidentiality information” includes all written information furnished or made available directly or indirectly by one party to the other which is marked confidential restricted, proprietary or with a similar designation, or information that by its nature would be considered confidential. The parties agree that any Confidential information provided under this Agreement must be maintained in strict confidence. Each party agrees to protect the Confidential information of the other party in a manner consistent with the protections used to protect its own Confidential Information, but in no event less than a reasonable standard of care. If either party becomes aware of any actual or possible unauthorized use or disclosure of any Confidential Information, that party must notify the other party.
- Proprietary Rights. In the course of providing the service. Maria’s Cool Stuff may use its proprietary the Service, Maria’s Cool Stuff may use its proprietary technology, programs, processes report formats and other materials (” the Proprietary Materials”) Maria’s Cool Stuff retains all intellectual property rights, including any patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, trade names or other intellectual property, in the Proprietary Materials and no license rights are granted under this Agreement. Customer may not reproduce, publish, modify , disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or create derivate works of the Proprietary Materials.
World Trade Center Association